24.09.2020 | Dubai | full time
- Location: Dubai
- Occupancy: full time
- Our Premium Clinic located in Dubai Healthcare City is looking for an Insurance Coordinator/ E-claimer/ Accounts Assistant who will be in charged of the following:
1. Manage routine daily claims administration work.
2. Evaluating claims with regards to eligibility.
3. Coordinate work flow & meet deadlines
4. Attending calls and e-mails from insurance companies, clients and providers.
5. Coordinating with international providers for direct billing
6. Making suggestions to improve service.
7. Increasing efficiency, minimizing errors and administration time
8. Attending meetings with insurance companies if required
9. Processing of VAT Submission and VAT Refund
10. Prepares and submits invoices to insurance companies
11. Follow up of payments, collections etc.
12. Documents financial transactions by entering account information
13. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
14. Summarizes current financial transactions by auditing documents.
15. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
16. Secures financial information by completing database backups
17. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
18. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
19. Complies with federal, state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
20. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends
21. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Competitive Salary Package and benefits will be provided. For interested applicants, you can send your CV to: physiocaredubaihealthcarecityATyahooDOTcom
- Experience: 5 years
- Bachelor degree
- Salary: to be discussed
- Employment visa provided
- Medical insurance provided
- PHYSIOCARE FZ LLC
- direct employer
- up to 50 employees