05.12.2020 | Dubai | full time
- Location: Dubai
- Occupancy: full time
- BARISTA JOB DESCRIPTION
• Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and coffee grinding and brewing. Preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks hot and cold, along with pastries.
• Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
• Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
• Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
• Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as espresso, espresso lungo, cafe latte, and cappuccino.
• Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for the coffee bar.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
- Experience: 3 years
- Secondary certificate
- JOB REQUIREMENT
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Must have a wide knowledge in preparing different kinds of hot and cold coffee drinks, and experienced in making speciality coffee and latte art
At least 2 years working experience as a barista.
Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
Exceptional listening and communication skills.
Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
A polite, engaging personality.
Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
- Salary: to be discussed
- Employment visa provided
- direct employer
- up to 50 employees