07.10.2020 | Al Ain | contract
- Location: Al Ain
- Occupancy: contract
- • Provide basic healthcare services to students and staff in case of injury or mild to acute illness
• Provide First- Aid assistance to students and staff
• Keep track of students’ vaccination records
• Develop health plans for students with chronic illnesses and disabilities
• Educate students and staff on healthy habits, such as proper nutrition and hygiene
• Update students’ medical history
• Ensure school environment is safe for children and school staff (e.g. prevention of communicable diseases)
• Keep unit clean and tidy to maintain hygiene and sanitation.
• Perform stock counts of the medicine, supplies and equipment to maintain stock level.
• Participate in the workshop and trainings to maintain quality standard of care.
Participate and initiates in nursing research and studies to keep abreast in current nursing practice.
• Coordinate with the teachers any medical report of the students
• Ensure compliance with UAE Health Laws
• Performs and complies with the school policy
- Experience: 1 year
- Bachelor degree
- Male Nurse
With a valid HAAD License.
HAAD Data Flow report
Attested Diploma in Nursing
Experience as a School Nurse or in Pediatrics
- Salary: to be discussed
- Employment visa provided
- Medical insurance provided
- direct employer
- more than 200 employees