Contact details are hidden.
In respect to privacy we provide contact details to the authorized employers only.
BEST OF EDUCATION
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Business Administration Management
Professional Competence in Road Haulage
Logistics & Supply Chain Management - Diploma, Post Graduate
Business Administration Management - Diploma, Post Graduate
• Health & Safety at Work • First Aid in the Workplace
• Hazard Perception/Awareness • Working at Height
• A17 Telehandler (17 metres and above) • Fall Arrest & Harness Use
• Lifting operations • A59, 360 Excavator (above 10 Tonnes)
• Drivers CPC
BEST IN CAREER
Managed Large Scale Warehouse Facility, increasing productivity, security, stock control/management.
Successfully Managing Logistics & Operations for Ducati Corse (MotoGP), working with the Phillip Morris Hospitality Unit for 4 years throughout every European MotoGP Race. Huge Responsibilty with extremely wide range of Responsibilities.
Deadline-driven and detail-oriented Warehouse and Logistics Manager with over 30 years career experience in transportation, distribution, retail, warehouse environments. Professional leader adept in materials management cost reductions and lean manufacturing. Possess excellent leadership, organisational and problem-solving skills along with the ability to lead teams to great success whilst maintaining efficient cost controls.
• Logistics & Inventory Management (20 years)
• Retail/Customer Service Management (15 Years)
• Warehouse Management (5 Years)
• Race Events Operations (4 Years)
Over 10 years
English, German, Dutch
Manufacturing, Retail, Automobile, Logistics / Warehouse, Transport Services
- working experience in UAE: 4 years
- has the UAE driving license
ALSO HAS SKILLS AND CONSIDERS JOB OFFERS AS
- Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Executive
- Warehouse Manager Assistant
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Senior Logistics Executive - 10 years experience