BEST OF EDUCATION
Bachelor of Engineering ; Pune University ; Maharashtra India
Post graduate Diploma in Industrial Management
Certificate for reducing the breakdowns in company and maintainance expenses in Delta printing press and
in Printpac Middleast Incorporated as well.
BEST IN CAREER
Breadkdowns reduced to negligible level. Curtailed the expenses on maintainance cost.
Total plant shifting with its 96 machines and recommissioning in new location.
1)All plant machineries electrical and mechanical trouble shooting .
2) All Electrical and mechanical preventive and predictive maintainance rigorous physically.
3) The total property maintainance including pumps, fire hydrant systems other equipments that does not include in plant machineries.
4)The erection and commissioning electrically and mechanically with repairs of utilities like vaccum pumps , blowers,compressors ,chillers, AC maintainance, HVAC systems , DG sets of Cummins.1MW capacity.
5) The Earthmovers like payloaders , forklift trucks its all maintainance and auto electrical works known and has carried out when and where was required.
6) Has formulated the ring route air line of 12 bar pressure and executed in my supervision to all plant machineries.Has erected HIGH PRESSURE vessels like air receiver tanks .Propane bullets , HSD tanks.
7)Has erected the the Electrical panel boards ,Distribution panels, busbar connections ,laying of the cables supervised & executed.
8) The electrical connections from DB to machines has been done as per machine ratings.
9) In house steel and wooden fabrication done of racks and workshop table as per requirements.
10) Has workedn with the pneumatic and hydraulic circuits on many requirements.
11)The total erection and commissioning of HSD and LDO plants station and its pumping station from main station to the DIESEL generator room up to day tanks and from day tanks to the dg sets .
12)Rain water harvesting project.
1) Cost cutting Looking after techno-commercial activities entailing engineering functions, procurement of spare parts and designing of them indeginouly to reduce the cost. Wastage reduction.
2) Organising Preparing the preventive maintainance checklist , maitainance schedule and its execution. Carrying out predictive maintainance using vibration analysis methon and temp. Monitoring on reular basis.
3) Execution of Total Productive Maintainance , 5 s , kaizen ,Team building, motivation and imparting engineering skill training to each team member handson like, welding,soldering, turning, electrical circuit reading.
4) Proper manpower deployment to proper work scheduled. And optimising the efficiency of the workers.
5) Liasioning with the government authorities as and when required.
6) The recommissioning works executed in the given time line , the total plant recommissioning at new facilities by totally dismantling the machines at one position and erection and recommissioning electrically and mechanically with in house engineering team to new facility .
7) Appreciation. For this effort company has given appreciation certificate.
8) The breakdowns & cost of repairs reduction. Downtime and cost on repairs in the plant machineries are reduced as compared to earlier years and the company owner has given appreciation certificate for the same.
9) Handling projects & its accountability. Steering the successful rollout of projects including requirement analysis, finalization of technical specifications & setting up of component. with defining scope,BOMs, setting timelines, analysing requirements, prioritising tasks and identifying dependencies as per pre-set budgets , execution on given timeline.
10) Improvisation of the old machines was carried out to increase its efficiency.
11) The training given to all the staff by myself for What is what and what is where in all the machines.
12) Accountable for import substitution & development of indigenous vendors to reduce the maintenance cost
13) Safety Supervising and ensuring that all machine safetys are in working condition and no threat to operators.
14) Energy analysis .performing power, compressed air and wastage control audits on regular basis.
15) Audits handled . ISO CERTIFICATION( BVQI) 9002,18000. SEDEX , Client audits.
16) Instrumental in company growth. Coming out with ideas of reinvesting the profit in various new machines that will enhance production.
17) Inventory control by JIT management as follows
a) We gathered data thr’ Computer Managed Spare Control system ; after doing rigorous predictive maintenance of all machines. We gathered information about spares requirement’s time schedule and scheduled its delivery with vendors beforehand.
b) All consumable items data also compiled on basis of periodical maintenance schedules . Vendors developed and post dated orders placed so that vendor and we are alert for the planed jobs to do.
c) We managed our production schedules in advance to take care of all customer requirements . and planed machines for maintenance.
d) In some cases we did indegenisation of spares .
18) Target and key area: Zero breakdowns as follows
a) We gave on machine training to engg and operational staff about machine parts,there function , care concern; maintenance point. And safety point.And showing autonomous maintainance of machines.
b) We did equipment improvisations ; added new equipments to assist operators for example taping machine added in line with pasting machine which was not there earlier.
c) Quality integration alongwith above activities.
d) Predictive and planned maintenance activities.By temperature and sound and vibrations monitoring.
e) 5 s applications
UAE DRIVING LICENSE HOLDER
Over 10 years
English, Hindi, Marathi
Printing / Publishing, Engineering Services, Electromechanical Services
- Working experience in UAE: 5 years
- UAE driving license available
- On employment visa
ALSO HAS SKILLS AND CONSIDERS JOB OFFERS AS
- Project Executive - over 10 years experience
- Mechanical Engineer - over 10 years experience
- Electrical Engineer - over 10 years experience
Now in Dubai, UAE
Expected salary: AED 10,000 / month