NOW IN SHARJAH, UAE
EXPECTED MONTHLY SALARY: AED 8,000
Contact details are hidden.
In respect to privacy we provide contact details to the authorized employers only.
BEST OF EDUCATION
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Philippines
• Bachelors Degree - Accountancy - PSBA Quezon City
• Taking up preparation course for CMA - Certified Management Accountant - Chicago Management Dubai
• Value Added Tax (VAT) in UAE – Training and Mastery Workshop, BPO ME Consulting FZ LLC-Dubai, UAE (13-Oct-17)
• Certified Management Accountant Exam Preparation Course, Chicago Institute for Management Training-Dubai, UAE
• Advanced MS Excel Training Course, Foster Consultants - Dubai, UAE
• UAE Labour Law Workshop, Eminent Educational Institute – Dubai, UAE
• USA Labor Laws & Polices, Society for Human Resource Management(SHRM), Dubai, UAE
• Sales invoice and Payroll preparation, Monsoon Shipmanagement Ltd, Scotland, United Kingdom
• Best employee of the year 2007 - Petrofac Offshore Management
BEST IN CAREER
• Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Cash Flows
• Responsible for the month end accounts closing activity and issuance of Financial Report including variance analysis
• Monthly analysis of Balance sheet accounts and identify and clear unusual transactions
• Monitoring of Daily bank and Cash position
• Preparing fortnightly forecast of fund requirements
• Intercompany accounts reconciliation and balance confirmation monthly basis
• Analyzing and reconciling expenditure and revenue accounts, with general ledger control account
• Checking invoices raised by Operation/Commercial department
• Responsible for proper recording of expenditure coding, document processing and other accounting related activities
• Regularly reviewing of Creditors Ledger account
• Monthly reconciliation of Suppliers ledger account against Suppliers Statement
• Assisting in the preparation of annual budget and periodic financial statement forecast
• Providing support to the external and internal auditors
• Assisting in preparing statement and documentation for submission to tax authorities
• Ensure that business related transactions are recorded accordingly and accurately based on GAAP and IFRS
• Maintaining and monitoring Accrued income report to ensure proper and timely billing by the Operations department
• Preparation and reconciliation of Monthly Management Accounts and Monthly Gross Profit Summary
• Reconciliation of Pension contribution being deducted from employees as compared with the amount placed to the employee’s pension fund
• Responsible for the preparation, recording and reconciliation of bank transactions and ensure that payments are being processed on time to avoid unnecessary penalties.
• Post journal entries and reconcile general ledger accounts to facilitate and generate the trial balance for finalization of financial statements
• Ensure that the cost of services rendered and other relevant items are captured in the preparation of the monthly Invoices.
• Preparation of schedules, tax calculations and statutory accounts for submission to the Group for the end of the year consolidation.
• Being able to prepare a payroll spreadsheet for more than 1000 employees to ensure the correctness of salary calculation.
• Maintain contact with the Payroll department in Aberdeen in cases where there are differences in payroll calculation.
• Review of monthly Profit & Loss statement and account analysis for assigned rig profit center and balance sheet reconciliations for Legal entity.
• Preparation of monthly Profit & Loss statement and account analysis for assigned rig profit center.
• Review monthly financial results with assigned rig and provide variance memos/schedules.
• Review assigned area related vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and account coding.
• Review and classification of special items, authorisation for financial expenditures (AFEs).
• Interact and liaise with a variety of departments (Contracts, supply chain, HR, Technical) within the organization as well as multiple levels of management.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
• Follow-up unresolved items with the various finance teams within the Seadrill Group
ASSOCIATE - AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING
• Supervision and assistance to Junior Staff both Audit and Accounting functions and ensuring that tasks are carried out properly.
• Preparation and finalization of Monthly Financial Statements for Management purposes and the year end Financial Statements for submission to the Bureau of Internal Revenue and Securities and Exchange Commission.
• Monitoring of Daily Cash Position and ensuring that funds of each client are adequate for their daily disbursements.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation and other pertinent schedules in support of the Financial Statement.
• Analysis of balance sheet and income statements accounts in compliance with GAAP and IFRS
• Well versed in MS Excel (Advanced level) and MS Word
• Proficient in various ERP Accounting Software: Tally, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Oracle
• Payroll Software: Timespay Software, KCML Datawright, Adapt and Safeguard
Over 10 years
Audit / Accountancy, Oil / Gas, Engineering Services
- working experience in UAE: over 10 years
- has the UAE driving license
- on visit visa
ALSO HAS SKILLS AND CONSIDERS JOB OFFERS AS
- Accountant - General Ledger
- Senior Accountant
- Financial Controller
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Administrator