NOW IN DUBAI, UAE
Contact details are hidden.
In respect to privacy we provide contact details to the authorized employers only.
BEST OF EDUCATION
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (B. Com)
Gujarat affiliated to Saurastra University. With Majors in Business Management, Taxation, Specialized Account, statistics and Auditing
UAE Driving license
AND Time to Join: Immediately
BEST IN CAREER
Company: APG MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
Current Position: General Accountant cum Admin
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Inclusive Dates: October 2014 – present
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account
• Overall accounting supervision and Monthly closing of Accounts.
• Cash Closing & Verification of vouchers.
• Verification of Fixed Assets Accounting and preparing Fixed Assets Schedule and
• Financial Reports for Banks, Tendering Department or any other institution /
Management as per requirement.
• Verification of accounting of Journal Vouchers with reference to Purchase orders,
Service Orders, Contracts / Agreements.
• Verification of Sub Contract payments & Maintenance of their accounts.
• Reconciliation of the Inventory ledger.
• Review of General Ledger Accounts to ensure that the receipts and expenditures are
• Monitoring of Project expenditure with the Project budget
• Assisting preparation of Budget /Department Budgets.
• Budget variance analysis in co-ordination with the respective departments/projects.
• Preparation of actual/forecasted cash flow statements for all the companies.
• Internal audit coordination and, reply & follow up.
• External Audit coordination with auditors and complete the audit process.
• Co-ordinate and supervise physical verification of inventory.
• Maintenance of Internal Accounts &Maintaining petty cash transactions
• Preparing payments such as electricity and water consumption, communication, payroll
of all employees,
• Bank dealing and transfer of funds
• Daily cash management for local procurement of material if required
• Managing the cash inflows and outflows
• Responsible HR and PRO works such as make new and renewal of licenses, Visa,
PO Box, Make a new company, Medical Centre /Chamber, Labour Dept., Etc.
• Peachtree (SAGE 50) Accounting System, Tally, SAP & Focus6
• Deadline Oriented,
• Time Management,
• Data Entry Management,
• General Math Skills,
• HR and PRO
• Professional Experience
• Maintaining general ledgers
• Knowledge of accounts payable & accounts receivable
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial and payroll information
• Knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping procedures
• Computer skills such as Microsoft Office, including the ability to operate computerized
• Accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs
• UAE Driving license
Over 10 years
English, Hindi, Gujarati
Audit / Accountancy, Banking-retail, Business Support Services, Construction / Contracting, Consumer Goods, General Trading, Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Oil / Gas, Restaurant / Cafe / Bar, Agriculture, Wholesale, Food / Beverages, Cleaning Services, Electromechanical Services, Construction Materials, Jewelry, Courier Services, Air Freight, Immigration Services, PRO Services
- working experience in UAE: 8 years
- has the UAE driving license
- on employment visa
ALSO HAS SKILLS AND CONSIDERS JOB OFFERS AS
- Accounts Executive - 8 years experience
- Accounts Administrator - 8 years experience
- Chief Cashier - 8 years experience
- Account Manager - 8 years experience
- Administrative Assistant - 8 years experience
- Accountant Receivables / Payables - 8 years experience
- Financial Analyst Assistant - 8 years experience
- Accountant - General Ledger - 8 years experience
- Payroll Manager - 8 years experience
- Accounts Assistant - 8 years experience
- Payroll Officer - 8 years experience
- Senior Accountant - 8 years experience
- Financial Manager Assistant - 8 years experience
- Cashier - 8 years experience
- Audit Manager - over 10 years experience